I’m excited to announce that The Cosmotic Mission is on the Oculus store under Early Access. Please come and check it out.
The Kickstarter for “The Cosmotic Mission,” is live. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/idrez/the-cosmotic-mission-vr-game
I’ve been busy pulling that together. It has been a lot of work. Please support me and my Kickstarter. Thanks.
This is one of those games where the focus is not shooting, explosion and a complex leveling system. This game is about story. I really liked the pacing of this game, visuals and the voice acting.
I’d rate a 6.5 out of 10.
- Dialog Choices
- Emotional (I genially felt sad at the end)
- Pick up and drop items feels too sloppy. i.e. Pick up a book, when done, throw it on the ground.
- Buggy. I once had to reload the game because I had a rope stuck on my hand.
- Invisible walls for no reason.
This game is not kid safe. It’s an adult game for all the good reasons. Please make more!
The game The Witness is a great puzzle game similar to Myst. Do you like Myst, beautiful games or games that are slow paced, get this game. This game is not an action packed game full of leveling and loot.
I’d rate a 9 out of 10.
- Top notch graphics. I believe they made a custom engine for this game
- Lots of puzzles. You’ll feel so smart after completing them.
- The story wasn’t as apparent nor enviting as Myst
- Might be to hard for some
- Odd videos and audio clips
… so yes, better than Battlefront.
I have loved Star Wars®†™ all my life. Basically when I was born so was Star Wars and we grow up together. We’ve had some good times and not so good times. Star Warsº§ Battlefront 3 for the PS4 is for sure apart of the good times.
No time for in-depth review to build credibility that I actually know what I’m talking about. I don’t like reading them so why write one.
I’d rate a 8.5 out of 10.
- OMG the graphics and sounds. So good.
- Great representations of the characters you’ve grown to love.
- Split screen co-op, good for children
- No audio from people you don’t know
- You get killed a lot. Twitchy
- Hard at first until you get perks
- No online split screen
- You’ve got to put up with all the whiners complaining about gamer stuff
I play most Monday nights at around 9pm CST.